MaverickXEdgeMaverickXEdge

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Metroid - Kraids Lair Acoustic Metroid - Kraids Lair Acoustic

Incredible!

Feels like a song to daydream to.

Castlevania - Heart Of Fire. Castlevania - Heart Of Fire.

Amazing!

This sounds like it should be in the actual game. Your talent for this type of music is unbelievable! Keep it up.

Driftinginrain Driftinginrain

Amazing!

Very original. I've never heard any techno close to the style you've used. Well done!

Feddey responds:

Thanx! =)
I try to be original, good to know i succeed! =)

[DF] The Pineapple Express [DF] The Pineapple Express

lol

I listened to this while high. It's a pretty cool track to just chill to. If I could give you an 11, I would.

Rising light Rising light

Incredible!

This song sounds like it tells a story. A story of what is up to the listener.

YanX responds:

Thanks.I'm glad you like it^^

Kirbokemon Battles Kirbokemon Battles

Epic!

I wish I could do even half of this.

Remember Me... Remember Me...

I can't believe this...

This song is incredible. It does so much. Relaxes and inspires. As for the guitar being repetitive, it sounds great. It really adds to the melody. This song is just amazing. I couldn't exactly tell you how awesome it is.

Blank Stare (RD2010)- Japillow Blank Stare (RD2010)- Japillow

Speechless.

This song just sounds amazing. I can literally picture an engineer patiently working on his machine to give it emotion.

Japillow responds:

Thank you! I've begun to see many different images with every new listen.

Duke Nukem Theme (Piano) Duke Nukem Theme (Piano)

Amazing!

I have a hard time playing this on guitar but you make it seem so easy on a piano ;~;

Keep up this type of work!

F4LL0UT responds:

Thanks, mate. I have to admit though that it's not as easy for me as it may seem. I'm not that good at playing the piano (unfortunately I don't practice much) and I needed many attempts to get a decent recording. Playing like this (especially while recording) totally stresses me out. And the worst part is that this is actually two recordings mixed together because I just didn't manage to create a whole run that I was satisfied with. I don't make it seem so easy after all, hm? ;D

Anyhow: Thank you very much for the review and who knows, maybe I'll continue making piano versions of game themes - I've already played some songs from Turrican 2 that I actually might record soon. :)

Our journey by JM-DG ft.Rene Our journey by JM-DG ft.Rene

Very interesting

I like how it changes the mood throughout the song. I don't think I've ever see na song on newgrounds like this so plus points to you for this. Also, I like the fact that its longer than 5 minutes. I can tell alot of hard work went into this and it really payed off. This track is very unique.

Great Job. I can't really think of any criticism.

JM-DG responds:

Thanks for your review... :D
Indeed a lot of hours (days) have been used to make this song.